Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HERE WE GO!

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

by Dr. Seuss


Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!


You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

Well here we go the beginning of the rest of my life. It's been a couple of months coming but the day has finally come for me to spread my wings and fly. While I'm nervous, I'm also so excited. The car is packed the lists are crossed off and I'm on my way. Right now as I text this I'm sitting in the car parked in the driveway taking it all in. The whirlwind Washington, DC trip, the amazing training, the wonderful people... The last minute goodbyes. It's interesting to me to look at my life and say "This is what I have been training for/planning for my whole life. From the day 15 years ago when I went to camp for the first time to the first day of college and internships. This is what I have been working towards. And I am so excited to get this party train moving. Next stop Nashville, TN. :) HERE WE GO!
All packed up and ready to roll

No comments:

Post a Comment